A refreshing cocktail with a lil kick hot sauce. Good summer!
- 1 oz of tequila
- 1 / 2 oz of Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1 / 2 oz of lime juice
- Some ice cubes
- 1 / 4 c. tea hot sauce Me Zan Mi
- 1 chili pepper for decoration (optional)
- Lime wedges for decoration (optional)
- Frost the edge of an old fashioned glass by dipping it in the lime juice, then in the salt
- Fill the glass with ice cubes
- In a shaker filled with ice cubes, combine tequila, lime juice, Cointreau and MeZanMi
- Agitate sharply ten seconds
- Filter the contents and place in the glass filled with ice cubes
- Garnish with a slice of Jalapeno and a lime wedge
Enjoy in good company! Cheers!