Servings: 5 jars
- 3 / 4 graham cracker muffin cup
- 2 c.at softened butter
- 2 c.at table of maple sugar
- 250g. light Philadelphia cream cheese
- 3 / 4 cup of natural Greek yogurt
- 2 c. at table Maple syrup
- 1 c. at the table of lime zest
- 1 c. vanilla essence
- Karamel flower of salt to taste
- Fresh raspberries
- Mix breadcrumbs, butter and maple sugar well
- Spread evenly in the bottom of the pots
- Put all the ingredients of the filling in a blender until the texture is homogeneous
- Put the filling in each of the pots
- Finish by adding 2 c. at table, or according to your taste, karamel with fleur de sel and some raspberries.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Can be prepared the day before.