- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 c. at a table of maple sugar
- 1 / 4 c. salt
- 1 / 2 c. baking powder
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. canola oil
- 1 / 2 c. cinnamon
- 3 c. at table maple sugar or more according to your taste!
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200 ° C)
- Combine eggs, flour, milk, maple sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Mix in blender or whisk until smooth.
- Put the butter and oil in an 8 cast iron pan (20 cm) in diameter and heat over medium-high heat until the mixture is hot.
- Pour the mixture into the melting pan and bake about 10 at 15 minutes or until your crêpe is golden brown.
- At the end of the oven, gently sprinkle your crepe with maple sugar and cinnamon!